Tips for Building Self-Esteem
Thank you for subscribing to my monthly newsletter. In this very first issue - yes, this is my first little baby - I will provide you with some tips for building self-esteem. But, first let me tell you what happened during the process of writing this letter today.
Well, this is a historical moment of the development of my website and I got so excited about it. I was so thrilled to publish my first newsletter, that I started flying around the room, levitating in that divine euphoria surrounded my thinking to form the words properly to my well-respected audience and than reality kicked in. I bumped my head to the ceiling and fell back to my chair. But this is a good news otherwise I would have never finished my first newsletter. So, first I was touched by the “Holy Spirit” and then reality surprised me with the keyboard and made me to start and finish this letter. It was so perfect.
So, I am here now to talk to you about building your self-esteem.
Before we would get more serious about the subject, please visit the following pages to warm up a little bit;
Nice to see you back here, again. Let me give you some additional advice for building self-esteem. The following examples are so simple, but because everybody is in a hurry, we are willing to forget about them. “I wish I had time for it.” How many times have you heard that expression? We don’t need more time. We just have to use what we have more efficiently.
Please, tell me who makes your daily schedule? Please tell me who decides what you are going to do today? YOU DO. So, make time for these simple yet powerful exercises or at least for one of them.
Your everyday life is what makes the difference. Small, tiny things can create miracles. Notice them, pay attention to them and feel them. It will give a boost to your self-esteem.
1. Take a 15-30 minutes walk everyday and smile. Smile at the butterflies, lizards, the sun, the clouds, the rocks or whoever else is coming into your way. Be happy without a reason.
2. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6. Listen to the wisdom of the old and feel the honesty, playfulness and innocence of the young. There is nothing more fascinating than being with the very old and very young at the same time.
3. Live with the 3 E’s; Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
4. Do not compare yourself with others. You have no idea what their life is about. You don’t know what they have been through.
5. What other people think of you is none of your business. Let them worry about it and just smile when you realize it has absolutely no effect on you.
6. Burn a candle.
7. Sit in silence for couple minutes each day. Let your thoughts run all over. Do not disturb the process. Be an outsider, just enjoy the dance of your chaotic thoughts.
Please read the following articles to get some other ideas of how to build your self-esteem;
7 Ways for Developing Self-Esteem
Tips to Build High Self-Esteem
I would like to have your feedback to deliver the information you need in the future and to give you the proper support for building self-esteem. Any comment, suggestion would be much appreciated.
Life is awesome. Enjoy it my friend.
For additional advice, please visit my website at;
Thank you for listening.