Time management tips and techniques
* Block out time for planning. Spending fifteen minutes before you start your work day to make a quick hourly schedule could save you several more fifteen minutes here and there throughout your day, making you a more productive worker.
* Set three goals every day. This is your short to-do list. Anyone can achieve three things if they make those three things a priority, which brings us to the next tip:
* Prioritize! Take five minutes to create a to-do list, then another five to rewrite it in order of importance. Then start at the top and work down.
* Use a calendar. When you know you have something coming up, put it in writing on your calendar. This keeps you from forgetting and being rushed at the last minute.
* Learn to be flexible. The best way to do this is to allow an extra ten to fifteen minutes for every hour a task is expected to take. Then if you run over a little, you aren’t harried - and if you get done early, you can slot an extra task into the empty space.
* Do the hard stuff when you are at your best. If you aren’t a morning person, start the day with the easy stuff - scheduling more focused activities to begin after that third cup of coffee. If you are full of energy right out of the box but flag come mid-afternoon, do your high priority and stressful work early, so you can simply round up loose ends as the day draws to an end.
* Get rid of unneeded ‘clutter’ in your day to day activities. Do you REALLY need to a membership on SVEN online forums? Trim your ‘must do/check on/chime in’ activities down to a realistic level.
* Only gods are perfect. Learn when good enough is good enough - folding laundry can be done neatly without being obsessive!
* Stop procrastinating. If a job is too big, break it down into steps, and do one step at a time, spread out through your day. Suddenly you’ll turn around and the job will be done!
* Just say no. Overachievers tend to help everyone with everything. This leads to you being the ‘go-to’ guy or gal, and it’s easy to get loaded down with other people’s business.
Your self improvement ebook
Too many people are stuck in a rut, living at ‘50%’ and never realizing what they are missing out on.
My book was written for the ones like you, who realize something is missing, desperately want to change, but just don’t know how to ‘fix’ their lives. I want you to live life at 100%!
With my carefully tested, refined and positive program, you’ll receive:
* Physical, mental and spiritual exercises and activities to kick-start your ’recovery’ and boost your self-esteem and confidence
* Blueprints for self discovery, including tips on how to reclaim your self worth and become more self aware
* A step by step guide to goal-setting, including tips on how to define goals, when to set new ones, and how to ultimately achieve them
* Motivational exercises, quotes and tips to get you started and keep you moving forward
* The secret to ‘in the moment’ living - leading to a joy filled existence!
My self improvement ebook contains over 40 different worksheets, questionnaires, lesson plans, tests and quizzes, covering self-esteem and confidence building, goal setting and time management.
I’ve included pages of motivational quotes and mantras as well as step by step instructions for overcoming serious issues like depression and apathy. There are innumerable tips in each chapter to help you get started down your new path and keep you moving forward.It's only $19.95
What will you receive?
- Physical, mental and spiritual exercises and activities to kick-start your ’recovery’ and boost your self-esteem and confidence
Blueprints for self discovery, including tips on how to reclaim your self worth and become more self aware
A step by step guide to goal-setting, including tips on how to define goals, when to set new ones, and how to ultimately achieve them
Motivational exercises, quotes and tips to get you started and keep you moving forward
The secret to ‘in the moment’ living - leading to a joy filled existence!
In addition to it, your self improvement e-book will include 40 different worksheets, tests, questionnaires and lesson plans about self-esteem and confidence building, goal setting, time management, team building and a lot, lot more.
My tests have been already used to help people in the United States, Africa, and various countries in Europe including my native Hungary.You Are A Giant - your self improvement e-book.
I would like to encourage Universities, Collages, High schools and/or Elementary schools or any other educational institutions to feel free to use these carefully selected tests in the e-book.
I’m so sure you will benefit from my self improvement ebook that's why I offer you a 60 days money back guarantee. That’s right, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase after trying out the methods in my book, just ask for your money back - no questions asked.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Order your: You Are A Giant self improvement ebook today. Take action to make your life better. Your Life Could Be AWESOME!It's only $19.95
Thank you for your feedback and generous support. It means a lot to me. :)
Should you have any question or would like to leave your feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me through my
Please read about the benefits of the Himalayan goji berries
I would like to have your feedback to deliver the information you need in the future and to give you the proper support for building your self-esteem and self confidence. Any comments, suggestions would be much appreciated.
Life is awesome. Enjoy it my friend.
For additional information please visit my website
Thank you for listening.