Free self-esteem ideas and exercises Use your creativity and imagination
Self-esteem ideas can come handy when you feel lonely, going through difficulties or you just need an initial push to move forward.Experts are arguing about the importance of self-esteem. Some say that building high self-esteem will eventually lead to narcissism. Others think that it is crucial to build your self-esteem in order to achieve your goals and to accomplish something you have always wanted.
In my opinion the point is to use these self-esteem ideas and exercises to build a more confident "YOU" who is ready to handle challenges. If you find these ideas and techniques useful use them. If you think that they are not helpful enough than look for some alternatives to find the answers to your situations or challenges in life.
The following self-esteem ideas and exercises are designed to give you alternatives for your new "self-creation" and to make your dreams come true.
1. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. Fresh air can make miracles. Think about the air as your physical, mental and spiritual cleansing. Breath in your new life and breath out your old one. Take breath peacefully. It's breath-taking.
2. Spend more time with people under age 6 and over age 70. It's truly an amazing experience. The honesty, playfulness and creativity of young children will touch your heart. I can guarantee that. The eternal wisdom of the elderly will take you different places. You start wondering; " We all knew how to enjoy life when we were young. We have found that feeling again after we retired. So, why don't we just do the same thing in between?"
Kevin Welch said once: "There'll be two dates on your tombstone/ And all your friends will read 'em/ But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em..." Please use that little dash to HAVE FUN.
3. Drink plenty of water. Eat less processed food and more food which contains lot of water.(fruits, vegetables.)
If you would like to ask anything, please don't hesitate to do so.
5. Read jokes and the cartoon section of the newspaper. Tons of fun out there.It's impossible not to smile.Watch the Simpsons and if you are still not laughing contact me immediately.
6. Do silly things. Play chess outside when it's raining,use socks with different colors, walk backwards or talk backwards. Anything gets you out of your usual life is awesome.Get out of your comfort zone and watch people's reaction to it.Do things which are legal of course and does not make you or others sick.
7. Create something. Draw it, paint it or bake it. Anything. Do it with somebody else if you can.
Building self-esteem supposed to be fun. Be creative to come up with new self-esteem ideas to find the proper solution for your challenges.Please visit the following links for more ideas.