Use the following self-esteem building strategies, ideas or methods to enjoy life to the fullest and to learn and grow by thinking about them. It's supposed to be fun. The best case scenario is when you do what you love to do.
Are you ready? Here is the list of 100 self-esteem building ideas:
7. Have a sense of humor. There is a joke in every little corner. Go pick it up!
8. Plant a flower. Nurture it and grow with it.
9. Do silly things. Do it one more time!
10. Be creative. Write, draw or paint something.
11. Respect every living creature.
12. Think of somebody who you love. No, it's not me this time. Please think of somebody else.
13. Think about how lucky number this is.
14. Read books. Send me a short e-mail about your favorite one and the reason why it is the one.
15. Listen to classical music.
16. Talk to a butterfly or any other beautiful creature outside.
17. Exercise. Lifting up a beer can does not count.
18. Give compliments to those around you.
19. What makes you unique?..........
20. What is your strongest quality?
Do you have great self-esteem building ideas? Please share it with everyone!
Would you like to help others by sharing your personal story or self-esteem building idea? Please don't hesitate to do that. Someone might use your valuable information, advice or technique to change the direction of her/his life.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Happy Place I am a teacher. At times, I do get stressed a bit. So when this happens I take notice and wave my fingers in front of my face and say "Happy Place"
Self-Esteem Password I'm 43 years old, a high school drop-out, and in the past my career path consisted mostly of waitressing and house cleaning.
A few years back I decided …
Carnival Mirror My book "Carnival Mirror" is my story of 3 abusive marriages - each one catapulted to the next one due to low self-esteem. How I broke the pattern after …
Beauty To bring up my self esteem, each day I wake up, or at least during the day I go to the mirror. I look at myself even if my little voice in my head is saying …
Call it out loud My self-esteem was dwindling fast thanks to my relationship with a very intelligent passive-aggressive. I started helping myself retrieve my self-esteem …
Still here? More self-esteem building exercises? You got it.
55. Brainstorm ideas about anything you want to achieve in your life.
56. Understand that your failure is an opportunity to learn.
57. You can handle everything.
58. Share the love.
59. You have the right to say YES. You have the right to say NO.
60. Use self affirmations.
61. Light a candle and be silent.
62. Watch your posture.
63. Think about this: "Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm." ( Winston Churchill )
64. Have or give massage. The healing power of a personal touch.
65. Do yoga.
66. Just do it!
67. Cook something.
68. Take a hike.
69. Create a collage.
70. Play hide and seek.
71. Kevin Welch said once: "There'll be two dates on your tombstone/ And all your friends will read 'em/ But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em..." Please use that little dash for building self-esteem.
72. Pick one thing you like about your appearance.