Short inspirational quotes
Short inspirational quotes by Albert Einstein;
• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
• Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
• I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details.
• The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
• Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
• Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
• God does not play at dice with the universe.
• Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
• If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
• Newton, forgive me.
• I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
• Truth is what stands the test of experience.
• I love to travel, but hate to arrive.
Self confidence quotes
Free inspirational quotes
Your positive thinking quotes
For Ladies only
Please sign up for my free monthly newsletter!
Other short inspirational quotes;
• A goal without a plan is just a wish.(Antoine de Saint Exupery)
• Failure is success if we learn from it.(Malcolm Forbes)
• If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.(Tom Peters)
• If you judge people, you have no time to love them. (Mother Teresa)
• Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults. (Benjamin Franklin)
• Happiness is the best facelift. (Diana Krall, quoting Joni Mitchell)
• The purpose of life is a life of purpose. (Robert Byrne)
• If time and space are curved, where do all of the straight people come from? (unknown)
• The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off. (Abe Lemons)
• Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. (Bob Hope)
• Operator! Give me the number for 911! (Homer J. Simpson)
• I intend to live forever. So far, so good. (Steven Wright)
• If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. (Sam Levenson)
• Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back. (Unknown)
• The shortest answer is doing. (Lord Herbert)
From short inspirational quotes to home page